Sign in to follow this  
PBRME

FS: 3 front Seats (matching pair, and extra passenger) Blue

10 posts in this topic Last Reply

I have a matching pair of Blue seats, with Vinyl in excellent condition. Pads need to be replaced, but otherwise GREAT seats.

Also an extra passenger seat with a tear in the side of the headrest, but otherwise good. could also use a replacement pad..

pictures available at http://gallery.me.com/sjjenkins#100929

located in Chicago

Id like to get $300 for the matching pair, and $100 for the other.. Id welcome a package deal too!

Thanks!!

Hi Cheaptoads,

I have a pair that need re-covered out of a '73. The passenger seat is fair condition, and the driver seat is poor. The horsehair padding is crumbling in both, but the vinyl is "driver quality" on the passenger seat.

The frames are solid though... $100 plus shipping for the both if you are interested. Pictures available.

Best Regards,

73tiijeff

hi jeff,

could you send me a photo of the passenger seat?

my driver's seat is actually in quite good shape, the vinyl is torn up on the passenger...

at this point, i'll probably wait and see if anyone has anything to offer at the brisbane show next weekend, but i'd still like to see what you've got.

henricrawfordATgmailDOTcom

thanks!

r

i

Hi Henri (?),

I can send pics tomorrow - too dark now. Wish I could attend the Brisbane show! Good Luck on finding a seat, it would be nice to find one local to you. The seat does have some problem areas down low below the seating surface - couple small tears/holes. I will photo all the damage to the seat.

Best Regards,

Jeff