• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Female Engine Joke

Frenchee

If you have any knowledge about domestic vio;lence or not it has been demonstrated here. Jokes degrading women. Excuces and ha has about beating women. Even from women with low self esteem that will not stand up for other women in danger. Lowering women to jokes about their sexual organs is wrong and demeaning and any male or MAN that doesent agree???? ?Frenchee have your MOM email about what a hoot you are..Once again the majority of men here would not show the JOKE to their wives or daughters. But will not speak against this crap...After all it's all a JOKE.And on a AUTO forum....

First of all you have no credibility. Are you an expert on domestic violence? No you aren't.(your wife is) Thats like me saying I know how to program software!!!! Why frenche? WELL MY DAD DOES IT SO I KNOW ALL ABOUT IT!! Dude really? Your not the expert. Why are you preaching about domestic violence? I have no clue. What you are saying is that because I copy and pasted a female joke I will abuse women. Dude what is wrong with you? Thats like saying my little brother plays Call of Duty and shoots people everyday. Oh no now hes going to go off and kill someone. The correlation is ridiculously small. Such a small percentage of kids will actually go off and do such a thing.

So your statement is invalid. Sorry.

ESPECIALLY when you can't spell anything correctly. I feel bad your wife has to deal with such an uneducated person.

PS: I just presented a speech at San Jose State University yesterday on mail order brides and domestic violence idiot.

M20 Turbo 2002- Sold

1970 2002- Sold

1972 2002 Tii. - Sold

S50 e30- DD

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holy crapola, man. Somebody has some real issues, and its not frenchee. I was just about to show it to my girlfriend, but he deleted it.

And yes, my good friend is a sexual assualt prevention coordinator, and I've always helped her out with many sexual assault prevention programs. I've even had to physically defend a few women before.

But how someone could connect that simple joke on an INTERNET forum to spousal abuse is beyond me.

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

Well gee.Iam uneducated and stupid. Lets go with that. I object to a joke making fun of female sexual organs. Numerous people tell me I am overreacting. They all tell me their female partners find making fun of female sexual organs funny and that their wives ,moms,sisters thinks its a hoot.Well with all the bullshit demeanoing women is not funny but hay (sp) I am uneducated and stupid

Holy crapola, man. Somebody has some real issues, and its not frenchee. I was just about to show it to my girlfriend, but he deleted it.

here you go....for the lady of the house

"The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with just one finger, it is self lubricating, it takes piston of any size. It changes its own oil every 4 weeks. Its only pity - the management system is so temperamental."

And people wonder why women make only 75% of mens wages when their own sex sells them out. But hey jokes about vaginas are cool. Right Esty??? Australia right? Highest incidence of Domestic Violence per population in the modern world????

my point is that you appear to have an inordinate amount of sand in your vagina, causing extreme irritability. i was suggesting that you locate a power washer ASAP so that you might flush all of that sand out of your vagina and therefore return to a state of normalcy.

degrading women is not funny. nor is beating them. nor is drawing wild ass conclusions from obviously innocent commentary. if you walk around searching for evil under every rock, you'll most likely find it. if you walk around exercising common sense, you'll most likely only see that which is truly evil.

here you go....for the lady of the house

"The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with just one finger, it is self lubricating, it takes piston of any size. It changes its own oil every 4 weeks. Its only pity - the management system is so temperamental."

The old ones require hand cranking.

The new ones require a break-in period.

If there's grass on the field, play ball!

Liquor in the front

Poker in the back

etc., etc., etc.

thats hilarious! haha

M20 Turbo 2002- Sold

1970 2002- Sold

1972 2002 Tii. - Sold

S50 e30- DD

If you really want to fight degradation of women, you should try going to 4chan.org and the random /b/ forum. You could make some real progress there.

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

What just happened here! World War 3 broke out because of a bad joke?

Gosh... I cannot cast the first stone, I've told jokes like that in my youth. If I were to tell that to my dearest wife today, she would say: "what? are you 12 now?"

I simply cannot connect the dots between a bad taste pxxxy joke and spouse abuse, sorry - I do not buy that theory.

FAQ Member # 91

There is a direct link to telling demeaning jokes about women and DV. It dehumanizes women. Before you tell me to lighten up please get some facts. There is a ton of stuff available.One in four women will experience DV in their lifetime. Sometimes physical,somtimes emotional. Quite often hidden from friends and family. It covers all socio-economic groups.

In reference to the joke if you could even call it that. I repeat .Is this a joke told at a family get togeter? How about mom and Grandma? Or better yet your teenage daughter. After all you want her to know how much you respect women.This joke was not told by a 12 year old. It was told by an adult that is having his attitude re enforced by numerous people. Ha-ha.

And that is exactly why DV is on the rise. Its funny to tell nasty sex jokes about women. And to all you studs that would show this joke to your female partner and she said it was funny. Get a reality check. Your relationship may not be what you think.

it's fine to be offended by something and to express that openly, but to make wide sweeping generalizations about people without any context is of extremely poor judgement on your part.

call my moral compass into question about the things I find funny, but don't you dare call into question my love and affection towards my wife, our relationship, or my dedication to her well being and safety.