• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Female Engine Joke

Frenchee

I do feel like beating my wife...

I beat my wife this morning. Beat the pants off her, in fact. She had an 88, but I smoked her with a 74 - from the tips (I let her play from the reds). The beating would have been worse, but I missed a 5-foot par-saving putt on 18. I was distracted ...

I love golf.

post-1769-13667640095528_thumb.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

otis' nude/semi-nude photos are degrading

Well, I don't quite know how I was dragged into this thread -- I didn't see the joke, I was temporarily "away" (without notice, sorry Esty), and I only came to this little thread party late, on page 3. That is, well after (or into) the train wreck. But certain posts made me pause, reflect, and conclude: That after all these years of "degrading" women, I should have spent at least an equal amount of my time here ... "degrading" men.

And so, I genuflect and repent - see below. Please note - the picture is car related. And I promise - no more degrading photos of beach volleyball players, UPS Girls, Jesse Jane, Single-Mom Pole Dancers, the Team Otis Racing Pit Crew, the Annual Santa's Helper Thread, Shift Knobs, or even Topless Biscuit 3 - without at least providing an equal amount of degrading semi-nude he-man pictures! With suitable NSFW warnings, of course. In fact, I might combine the two concepts and limit the degrading-picture posts to she-male subject matter. That would kill two birds with one stone. Much more efficient, eh?

(PS - Sorry about the photo below, but since my name was mentioned, I felt that I had to do at least something - and history shows that Jonny's ass can kill a thread faster than anything known to mankind.)

WARNING - AVERT YOUR EYES - WJA-NSFW!!! WJA -NSFW!!! WJA-NSFW!!!! WJA-NSFW!!! WJA-NSFW!!!!!

post-1769-13667640117202_thumb.jpg

otis' nude/semi-nude photos are degrading

Well, I don't quite know how I was dragged into this thread -- I didn't see the joke, I was temporarily "away" (without notice, sorry Esty), and I only came to this little thread party late, on page 3. That is, well after (or into) the train wreck. But certain posts made me pause, reflect, and conclude: That after all these years of "degrading" women, I should have spent at least an equal amount of my time here ... "degrading" men.

And so, I genuflect and repent - see below. Please note - the picture is car related. And I promise - no more degrading photos of beach volleyball players, UPS Girls, Jesse Jane, Single-Mom Pole Dancers, the Team Otis Racing Pit Crew, the Annual Santa's Helper Thread, Shift Knobs, or even Topless Biscuit 3 - without at least providing an equal amount of degrading semi-nude he-man pictures! With suitable NSFW warnings, of course. In fact, I might combine the two concepts and limit the degrading-picture posts to she-male subject matter. That would kill two birds with one stone. Much more efficient, eh?

(PS - Sorry about the photo below, but since my name was mentioned, I felt that I had to do at least something - and history shows that Jonny's ass can kill a thread faster than anything known to mankind.)

WARNING - AVERT YOUR EYES - WJA-NSFW!!! WJA -NSFW!!! WJA-NSFW!!!! WJA-NSFW!!! WJA-NSFW!!!!!

To clarify Otis, you were dragged into it only because your posts were the only others I've seen to have NSFW content. I personally don't find them degrading to women, but called them as such in the context of Richard's outlook towards female degredation (if the joke was degrading, then surely nude/semi-nudes would be as well). I simply wanted to know why he was nowhere to be seen with the domestic violence banner waving on any of those threads.

I get it. You and a number of other people think your jokes are funny. You don't see that they degrade women. No one every answered if this joke was appropriate for young girls or women in general. Oh wait. I am sure biker chicks find this funny and we know how much bikers respect thier old ladys. I am sure the same people that find this funny find jokes degrading blacks,mexicans,jews and HIV patients funny.I was thinking of providing links but why?? People that find crap like this funny aren't going to change their mind. And to all the personal insults and anger from numerous people . You might ask yourselves what that is all about? In closing. I was wrong. FBI statistics actually list the number of women that suffer DV at one in three in their lifetime. How many members are on this forum??Please keep the jokes coming as there recorded forever with your URL.

I get it. You and a number of other people think your jokes are funny. You don't see that they degrade women. No one every answered if this joke was appropriate for young girls or women in general. Oh wait. I am sure biker chicks find this funny and we know how much bikers respect thier old ladys. I am sure the same people that find this funny find jokes degrading blacks,mexicans,jews and HIV patients funny.I was thinking of providing links but why?? People that find crap like this funny aren't going to change their mind. And to all the personal insults and anger from numerous people . You might ask yourselves what that is all about? In closing. I was wrong. FBI statistics actually list the number of women that suffer DV at one in three in their lifetime. How many members are on this forum??Please keep the jokes coming as there recorded forever with your URL.

Don't look for ordinary URLs, that is pointless. Instead it's quite easy to find published/peer-reviewed journal articles, and they're far more reliable. http://scholar.google.com/ actually works quite well. I use it often for my research. I've been looking through for some connection between jokes and domestic violence, and can't find any such dramatic evidence yet. If you find any such articles, please post them.

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

I never expain things well. Telling jokes like this DOES NOT mean you commit domestic violence. It is a tell for disrespect towards women. No one will answer if this joke is appropriate to female family members or friends female members. Same exact thing as telling a slave jokes to an african american family. As to the links: Bringing in the expert (wife) she will forward tomorrow and I will post as you are keeping an open mind. Thanks.

No one will answer if this joke is appropriate to female family members or friends female members.

As a result of this thread I've told the joke to my wife, mother in law, mother, 21 year old sister, and two friends.

Only my mother groaned, which she typically does with my burping, farting, "that's what she said" quips, etc.

Congradulations that female members of your family find that joke funny. As to people that say lighten up. DV is hidden and often you ignore signs that a female family member or female friend is being abused. Having lived and seen what DV does I will not lighten up.I ask all men that have had a "GUT" feeling about abuse to revisit those feelings. Telling jokes like this is a TELL for disrespect about women. Personally the women I know would have little to do with me if I told this joke or would I consider it.Our female friends and family members desrve RESPECT. They do not deseve dehumanizing jokes about their sex organs. But hey after seeing for twenty years what DV does to everyone maybe I am not willing to ignore degrading women. And please remember I did not post the original "topic". I objected to the original post as bad taste. The fuel for this thread is "THE JOKE" was funny and I needed to get a life, and a whole slew of other personal insults. Wake up peoplwe. Do the math. Probably everyone on this forum has someone they know being abused. And yes not all abuse is physical.nuff' said

Actually thats funny (not southern Baptists) I am by all accounts a left leaning liberal. Probably in every way you could ask. My defense of women is not religious its based on seeing what DV does to everyone involved. To this day it still is treated as a joke. People do not understand how widespread it is. Or they choose to ignore it... Thanks for the civil question.