Sign in to follow this  
Ryan_71-02

Lots of odds and ends

35 posts / 2978 viewsLast Reply

*NOTE: I work full time through the week and am not ignoring you ;) My days off are Tuesday and Wednesday, everyone that has contacted me will be taken care of first come, first served. Didn't realize what a time suck this would be, 30 emails in two days.....

*NOTE: Dashes have a few imperfections topside, but the mounting points underneath are pretty bad. One has both corner studs completely gone.

*NOTE: Bilstein's are for the most part cores. They have rebound, but easily fully compressed by hand.

PENDING/SOLD/SPOKEN FOR:

'71 BUMPER SPACERS

DEFROSTER HOSES

AIR FILTER HOSE

CENTER CONSOLE W/ SPEAKER CUTOUT

LICENSE PLATE FRAME

1 E-BRAKE BOOT

MY APOLOGIES, I'm in West Seattle 98126.

PAYPAL is my preferred payment method

I could make a huge list of what I have, but I'd rather just let you browse the photos and make me an offer. And when I say make me an offer, lets just say, I'd rather throw it away than clean it off for pictures ;) But there is a part of me that knows somebody could use some of this stuff; and a few items are actually worth a couple bucks. Email me with any questions.

Thanks,

Ryan

post-509-13667639988439_thumb.jpg

post-509-136676399897_thumb.jpg

post-509-13667639991256_thumb.jpg

post-509-13667639992357_thumb.jpg

post-509-1366763999344_thumb.jpg