02 Books and Manuals FS

I have a few books just laying around. They would get better usage in someone else's hands while working on a project.

Used BMW Repair Manual from (the original) BimmerParts Co. This is the copy of the official Blue BMW Manuals. They're like $100 if I remember correctly. In a hard binder. Some pages have a few smudges from working on the garage but overall in very good condition. $55 shipped. SOLD

Haynes BMW 1600/2002 Repair Manual. $10 shipped.

Haynes BMW 320i Manual. $10 shipped.

BMW 02 Restoration Guide - Mike McCartney. Very nice shape. $18 shipped. SOLD

The BMW 2002 Comprehensive guide. Hardcover. Very nice, like new. $15 shipped. SOLD

BMW 1600 Repair Manual from Autopress. GREAT book for early 1600/2002s. Grease monkey condition. $9 shipped. SOLD

BMW Precision and Performance. Hardcover. Nice book, all about BMWs. $10 shipped.

Combo deals preferred - save on shipping and possible discounts. :)

Email if interested. I am not on the forums these days. mars_mann AT hotmail .com[/b]

Hello mars_mann,

I am inerested in the BMW 2002 comprehensive guide hardcover ($15) and the BMW 1600 Repair Manual from Autopress ($9)

Please let me know if they are still available and if so how you would like payment.

I have sent you an email to your hotmail address.

Thanks,

Algon

kfilarski AT yahoo DOT com