14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

Silicon Garage custom 3 core Radiators is back in business

9Grenzen

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Mark Preisendorf. Some of you know me. But for those of you who do not. I have been involved with European auto parts for over 30 years. Almost exclusively BMW,s for over 12 of those years. I was contacted by the family of a long time friend, Curt Ingraham, the past owner and creator of Silicon Garage “improved” radiators. They have asked me to continue on the legacy of Curt by offering the same Superior Quality product and the best customer service.

What is unique about the Silicon Garage radiators is that they are exactly the same dimensions as a stock radiator. They offer 50% more cooling and NO modification needed for installation. I use a custom built copper 3 row core, attached to O.E.M. BMW Solid Brass top and bottom tanks. They also come with an “Original BMW” new radiator cap, overflow hose and all mounting hardware.

The radiators are once again available. I have them in stock ready for shipping. Best of all the pricing will remain the same.

If you or someone you know needs a radiator upgrade, please give me a call or send me an email. The Silicon Garage Phone number is 510-507-2002 My email is SiliconGarage02@gmail.com

Mark is a good choice to carry on Curt's vision. He has a lot of experience in BMWs, and VW's as well. But we shouldn't hold that against him.

Mark told me the other day that he was working with the craftsmen to ensure that the quality stays top notch. He's had to make a couple of trips already and come back empty handed because the quality was not there.

The radiators are once again available. I have them in stock ready for shipping. Best of all the pricing will remain the same.

I may be needing one in a few weeks. What's the pricing? Thx

For Granada?

Maybe...haven't really look into it yet but temp has been creeping up during my stop N go.

I wonder if these could be fitted with a temp sensor like the 320i radiator so you can you use an aux fan as needed.

Good to hear this radiator will continue.

dlm

Dougy Curt fitted mine with this for my s14 car and Mark said he could do it also the other day.