Texas '02 Fest Lite @ BMP - DFW Convoy Specifics

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

All,

As I'm sure you all know, the Texas '02 Fest Lite is this Saturday in Tyler. I checked the forecast, and it looks like we're going to have great weather - 77 & sunny. The DFW '02ers are planning a convoy out to Tyler. I encourage any and all who are attending the Fest to join us. Here are the specifics:

When: Saturday, April 26 - meet at 7:45am, leave at 8:00am

Where: Near downtown Dallas, off I35. Specifically, we'll meet in the parking lot just north of the Dallas Design Center on the west side feeder of I35. Coming south down I35, it's the first exit after the tollway merges with I-35. There's a sign in the parking lot for The Planet and Four Wheel Parts Wholesalers. It's the same place we met for the 2002 Texas '02 Fest. To better see the streets, map 1025 N Stemmons Fwy, 75207 (Dallas Design Center).

We're going to leave right at 8:00am. If you miss us, or it's more convenient to join us on the east side of Dallas, we'll be taking I30 to TX80 to I20 to Tyler. You can latch on as we buzz past. I'll have my cell phone in case anyone needs to reach me during the drive. Also, I'll be bringing an FRS radio. If you've got one, bring it along.

Email me if you have any questions.

Josh

'72 BMW 2002tii