14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

What is your current desktop image?

jgerock

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rotates a lot between 2002s and environment pics. I took this one 3 years ago, not long after getting a DSLR, just playing around with the settings and it turned out pretty good.

2426071937_1fe3853765_b.jpg

Eddy is new to the stable. He has unseated one of my TdF pics for the desktop.

roadbikes006-3.jpg

Update for Schwarz75- Treated myself to a new road ride. My last one was a DeRosa in 1997. This one is a 2010 EMX-3, Campy Chorus, Mavic SL Premiums. About 3.5 pounds lighter than the old bike, which is good because I weigh at least that much more (+20) than I did in 1997.

Right now, this cool VW is on my work laptop.

dyn007_original_800_533_pjpeg_2670642_264f62948d3f20df33fef668e16fc3a1.jpg

Please share your current one.

I love DKP V-dubs! Der Kleiner Panzers! Can't remember the name of the guy who owns that one but I recall that it's a rather famous one that's been around since the 70's and featured in Hot VW's more than once. One of my favorite Beetles of all time is Gary Berg's '67 street sedan Berglar. I even saw it on the highway in the Bay Area once. Rick Zavala was driving it a across the San Rafael bridge. That was in '95.

I love DKP V-dubs! Der Kleiner Panzers! Can't remember the name of the guy who owns that one but I recall that it's a rather famous one that's been around since the 70's and featured in Hot VW's more than once. One of my favorite Beetles of all time is Gary Berg's '67 street sedan Berglar. I even saw it on the highway in the Bay Area once. Rick Zavala was driving it a across the San Rafael bridge. That was in '95.

Tom - you and I have similar interests (Pbucket account sharing is great).

I believe the green '64 ^ is owned by Dave Rhodes.

All the DKP members (past and present) have very clean cars. Rick Zavala purchased Gary Berg's car - I still have the original Hot VW's article about Gary's blue '67. I was fortunate to speak with Gene Berg regarding my engine combo before he passed away. Do you have both California Look books by Keith Seume?

Here is another nice one. This '67 may be owned by the guy at Rimco (Riddle Machine). Note the DKP tee shirts.

dyn008_original_640_480_pjpeg__b3bfab44a237be36b4d71e6e0060e8c3.jpg