14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

NC 02 Group Jugtown Jaunt

MikeinNC

To help usher in Spring and to shake the winter blues, we had our 3rd Annual Jugtown Jaunt today. It was a great day for driving backroads of central NC and the hills of the Uwharrie National Forest.

We had 18 cars included 2 tourings and two CS coupes. Folks came from all around NC, VA and even TN! After driving for a little over 3 hours, we retired to the Jugtown Cafe for a fine lunch.

Started at Michaels dealership in Asheboro NC.

Next event is the Spring Picnic Visit the 02 Group Website at www.the02group.org for more info on schedule and activities.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Inka Fever!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fun day for sure!!!!!!

Not meaning to rain on anybody's sunshine-filled "Jugtown" parade, but ...

I see lemonade, iced tea, dollar bills and counter service. Hmmm. How times have changed. Personally - and this is just my opinion - oh, how I long for the days of a slightly wilder 02 Group. The days when single dollar bills were used for something entirely different - the days of beer blasts, The First Annual Big Buns 02 Spankfest, the Borat look-a-like Festival, the Taiga Pool, and even the 02 Panel Truck Party-With-Your-Pants-Down-Wet-Shirt Contest.

(Sigh) Those were the days. But, it looks like y'all still had a good 'ol time. Simply, concessions to time and age, I suppose.

post-1769-13667638775994_thumb.jpg

post-1769-13667638776909_thumb.jpg

post-1769-13667638777923_thumb.jpg

post-1769-13667638778792_thumb.jpg

post-1769-13667638779551_thumb.jpg