Supercharger Kit Question for Steve K.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

What's the latest on the supercharger kit? Still in development? Got tentative release date yet? What EFI system(s) will it be designed to work with?

Guest Anonymous

sig.jpg

no date yet. we have a car that is running with one right now. Cannot post details yet, but i can tell you that it has a carburetor.

As for EFI, we will supply the throttle bodies that will probably be made by Lynx. Software manufacturer is still unknown.

steve

Guest Anonymous

These mount to the same manifolds as the sidedrafts would. The same type as what TWM sells.

On the supercharger kit you will have two throats on the throttlebodies. If you decite to use those on a standard dual sidedraft motor, you can replace your webers with two throttlebodies and get that Alpina A4 look

steve k.

Guest Anonymous

You need a TB that looks like a DCOE and those are very expensive so people hold on to them instead of junking them. Therefore you better get them new.... and Lynx will hook us up. They also make the best engine management systems (computer) so we can get the entire kit from them as well. I have been told that the entire kit will retail for like $1000. So if you want to put EFI on your regular 2002, it will cost less than the price of a new dual DCOE setup!!!!!! Man I love those guys a Lynx/RamFlo.

Guest Anonymous

I just about crapped!. The fuel rail alone was ~$200 !!

FWIW I got a full 318 manifold, wiring harness, fuel rail, regulator, and 'large' TB for <$60.

The TWM stuff I saw was going to need a custom airbox if you wanted positive pressure in the system. Are you working on any of that stuff?

Cheers!

John N

Guest Anonymous

sig.jpg

the TB will not be pressurized. they will be on the other side of the supercharger.

it will be air-filter --> TB --> manifold --> supercharger --> manifold --> head.

steve