BMW 2002 tii parts

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hi Guys.

Cleaning out my stash getting ready for a move and I found:

2 - factory 2002 tii fuel pumps, both working (removed from clean running cars) $50 each

1 set of tii kugelfisher lines + 2 newer spare lines $50 (decent...brownish)

1 set of tii backing plates $75 (excellent)

1 set tii timing cover (like new - actually it is new) $20

All parts are plus shipping.

Thanks

Anthony

anaphe@gmail.com

Hey Anthony:

I just got your email that said I was fifth in line for the fuel pump (via email) As you can see on this thread I was the first to respond. Your initial post didn't include your email address. After I saw a few other posts regarding the fuel pump I decided to do a little detective work and found one of you previous posts with you email address. I reiterated my interest and commitment to buy one of the fuel pumps in that email I sent.

I haven't bought much off the for sale section of FAQ but from what I've seen there is a certain etiquitte that one follows when purchasing or selling parts. From what I've observed those that respond first are reward that part unless that person does not follow through on the purchase.

I'm posting this in the event that I've misconstrued the rules we govern ourselves here on the FAQ. If I am out of place or don't understand how this is supposed to work, I dont mind you or others correcting me. I just want to better understand the rules, but if I am correct, I'm hoping that you'll do the right thing.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you or others.

Guest Anonymous

Hi dmcinfo,

Sorry you feel slighted here. I need to be fair - so lets review my side of the story.

A few points:

Unless a moderator "corrected" my post without my knowledge, my original post had my email as I have no way to correct my posts after the fact (as I don't have an account). I am sorry if you didn't see the email in the post - but as you can see, the email is there.

The fact is that 4 other people saw my email before you did. I have always been under the assumption (rightly or wrongly) that you need to reach out and contact the seller to confirm your interest. I have never relied on posting to a thread to confirm interest. In fact the vast majority of the time I don't respond to a post (unless the seller requests it as in the case of a group buy etc).

If a moderator or board admin comes forward to tell me that my original post failed to contain an email which they took the time to correct, or that I somehow corrected my post after the fact, I will at my cost find you another pump and sell it to you (even if it is at a loss). Short of that I am sorry and there were 4 people who emailed me before you did to confirm their interest.

I am sorry again for the confusion. If you have any concerns please feel free to contact me on email.

Anthony

anaphe@gmail.com

Hey Anthony:

I just got your email that said I was fifth in line for the fuel pump (via email) As you can see on this thread I was the first to respond. Your initial post didn't include your email address. After I saw a few other posts regarding the fuel pump I decided to do a little detective work and found one of you previous posts with you email address. I reiterated my interest and commitment to buy one of the fuel pumps in that email I sent.

I haven't bought much off the for sale section of FAQ but from what I've seen there is a certain etiquitte that one follows when purchasing or selling parts. From what I've observed those that respond first are reward that part unless that person does not follow through on the purchase.

I'm posting this in the event that I've misconstrued the rules we govern ourselves here on the FAQ. If I am out of place or don't understand how this is supposed to work, I dont mind you or others correcting me. I just want to better understand the rules, but if I am correct, I'm hoping that you'll do the right thing.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you or others.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks and sorry again.

If you really need a spare email me as I am pretty sure a friend who is clearing out his stash will have one.

Anthony

anaphe@gmail.com