14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

New Parcel Shelves Group Buy

OK I've gotten a few scattered request for more parcel shelves. I'm in the middle of another run for those who missed out last time. Anybody that has bought one from me please feel free to chime in as to the quality. Marine grade vinyl with a layer of sound deadener in between, over pressed hardboard. Offered in Navy Blue and Black . Due to increase in supply cost the price is $55 shipped to lower 48. paypal ( personal payment so no fee) Post interest here and shoot me a email at pkbinplano@verizon. Won't be requesting payment until they are done and ready to ship.

post-558-13667638227439_thumb.jpg

If anyone is on the fence on these... here's my $0.02...

They are awesome. I had a tired, but original parcel shelf. Paul's new shelves are 99% the original material and they are cut exactly to size. You don't need to use the clips to mount the new shelf - just drop it right in. An awesome upgrade if yours is at all tired - you have no idea how big of a difference these make.

I have no idea how Paul makes any money on these given the time/effort put into them!

I plan on the 6 series rear swap--will still work right? If so put me down for a black one if shipping to Hawaii isn't outrageous.

It will fit the way the stock one does, but the 6series seats don't sit flush against the parcel shelf like the stock seat does so you'll still have gaps. I thought I had pictures of mine swapped online, but I guess I don't. I've got them at home, email me and I can send them to you along with what I did to fill the gaps.

Edit: not trying to take any business away from you pkbinplano, just answering his question. Custom parcel shelves for the E24 seat conversion would be hard to do since everybody installs them a little different.