going to start bmw 2002 car club in Orlando

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

anybody in Orlando Area wanting to get involved with an 02 club?????? ...this club will not involve wine and cheese ...more like Auto Xing and car shows and other DRIVING events ...Please E mail me at Vmk16v2dub@aol.com

Guest Anonymous

YES!!! If you can get something started, GREAT! Nobody I can find with and 02 is in or near Orlando. Kick ass, you have an 02 and I haven't met you in Orlando. All I know is Kris and he is 2 hours away in Palatka and Jack here in Orlando with an orange one. IM me at Sircrew and we can go for a drive this weekend if ya want. I also have an Inka. You? See ya round the streets of O-town.

Curtis

Guest Anonymous

I have a good friend in Orlando, Ricky Vazquez, who used to own an M2 here in the island. Ricky also happens to be a very good 02 mechanic. He used to be the only guy I trusted my car to when he lived here in PR.

Although he is driving an E30 since he moved to Orlando, I'll let him know about your intentions. Might bring him back to the 02 fold!