Need a shop in Altanta area

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I need to get my '02 tuned. I need a shop with lots of experience on hi performance '02s. I have 304 degree cam, 11.0:1 compresion, and dual 45 DCOE webers. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Leif

Guest Anonymous

places here in Atlanta and am not satisfied. Bowman Motors doesn't really do a whole lot of 2002's. The ones he does are VERY stock. Harrison motorsports claims to work on 02's but last time I went to him he charged me $500 more than he quoted me originally, with no explanation. I havn't been to Bavarian Motor work, but I do know they are pricey. I have been trying to get in touch with a guy who is a certified BMW technician, and has been for 30 years, who does work on the side. Email me and we can chat about it.

Guest Anonymous

Get a book on webers... put in a AF meeter or get a stop watch and do timmed runs. Get a real syncronizer. Not the one with the little red plastic ball but the one that is round and has like a sphere lookin gauge on the end. Black with white readings. Syncronize them and then set idle to how you like. Prob at 1000 rpm. Jets can be done with honest answers to that jetting program.

Party On

Kris

Guest Anonymous

With a phone number like that, you know they're good. Find Mike Lemke (owner- or was). He took apart my 32/36 and put new jets in with his eyes closed.

Nice guy, too.