Random parts- 4-speed, intake, 32/36 - lowerd prices

Hey guys and gals,

Getting rid of some stuff I don't need anymore. I don't have any pictures right now but I'll be able to get them this weekend if you need them. Right now I have the following for sale:

Weber 32/36 $80- Good condition, dirty on the outside but ran good on my engine, probably a little rich but not terrible. Recently had all the gaskets and seals done (at the end of summer), so no leaks. Includes a worn out air filter with housing.

Stock 2-barrel intake $40- was matted to the 32/36, just sandblasted it and it's ready to get throw on somebody's car. I could also have it bored out to better fit a 38/38 for a little extra money if you were interested.

4-speed Trans #1 $40 - Unit from my car, had a noise in first gear but aside from that ran great. Never popped out of gear. Includes shifter assembly with all the slop you could ask for. Took it out to put in a 5-speed.

4-speed Trans #2 $40 - Never ran this unit, got it from a friend before I even got the car I have now. Was said to be in great working condition but I never had the chance to test it out. AS IS condition. Includes shifter assembly with slop.

All prices are obo. All items can be shipped at buyers expense. Items will be packed professionally and handled with care. If your interested just email me through the forum.

Thanks!

-Jon

Do you know if your stock Carb is a single barrel or double barrel (i forget what year they changed it). If it's the double barrel it should bolt right on. If it's the single barral you would also need the intake manifold I have for sale, along with some coolant hoses since the 2 barrel manifold connects to the cooling system differently than the single barrel system.

Thanks for the interest