3rd Annual Bay Area 02 Show and Swap 5/17/03 Palo Alto, CA

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

URL: hhttp://www.bayarea02.com

The Bay Area 02 planning commitee met last night and I'm posting a message to let everyone know that this year's event promises to be as big or bigger and improved in certain areas.

We will have a dedicated area for for-sale cars, and we are centralizing the swap meet folks. We plan to have a silent auction, and of course a raffle which includes some great give aways, and there will be a few tech sessions. We are looking for volunteers to help park cars as last year's parking staff was a little stretched.

Here's JP's message announcing this year's show.

Bay Area 02 list

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder, the registration form is up and working. I worked out all the bugs that Paypal threw at us and there are no more extra charges added in up front. Everyone who has signed up already has been refunded. Contact me if you didn't receive your refund.

Please go ahead and get registered. The pre-registration ends on Wednesday April 30th! If you don't want to use Paypal and prefer to register with a check, email me off the list.

Thanks,

JP

--

JP Collins '69 2002

Bay Area 02

www.bayarea02.com