venting on slow shipping...after fast payment

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I make it a policy when I sell something to get it to the buyer as quickly as possible. If I get paid by paypal or money order or cashier's check the item goes out the next day. If by personal check the day after it clears. Period.

When I buy something I get a little miffed when someone can't find their way to the Post Office for a week or so... while I sit home with something in pieces waiting for the part.

I realize some of you good folks are more rural that others, but try put yourself in the other guys shoes.

There I'm done, I feel better... another 6 expressos and I'm ready to hit freeways.

Guest Anonymous

I live in a rurual area, and it seems ups and fedex take there sweet ass time to give me my stuff. I used to live in the town 20 miles away. Ordering stuff UPS ground from cali ment I'd get it in 2 days, 3 max. Now that I live out here, I normally wait twice as long. It really makes me mad when I'm watching the tracking number, and it sets at the local hub for a day or 2. It seems they wait until there are more packages coming out my way, then hit it all in one day.

It especially sucks when I have my car apart in my garage with nothing to do, setting on my ass waiting for parts. But in a week or so when all my parts will probably show up, I'm not gona have time to work on my car. Right now I'm waiting on a water neck and water pipe from fed-ex, and waiting on a ton of other parts from UPS. This SUCKS!

Guest Anonymous

I waited 6 months for a part and after doing some research the guy never even had the part he was trying to sell me. I decided to get my money back and luckily did a month later.

Now im stuck with another guy who, for the 3rd time is saying he'll "ship it tonight" after 4 weeks.

glad im not the only one