jeeze I knew Colorado was a good color but...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

.....and Lord knows I am often enough, but isn't that a one piece dash w/seatbelt light not original to 1972 02s? I'm usually not one to rip on someone's asking price but that 22k figure seems, to put it politely, unrealistic. I could see such a high price for such a desireable car if it was original owner (it is, claims ad-questionable), really low mileage-sub 100k, original sheetmetal-not a patch job, i.e. trunk rockers, etc.. It should, of course have replacement parts that were originally found on that year and model-not, for example, a one piece dash. It was said in this thread that you can ask what you like. True. However, it sets a precedent I'm not sure I care for. Yes, I like the fact that my car is going up in value, but seeing as I'll probabaly never sell it, it matters not. However, it does make it potentially more expensive to get another 02. That is bad news.

Guest Anonymous

And it's original. Dash is two piece though.

Colorado is my favorite 02 color, but not for $22k. I agree, a car which has had moderate rust repair and is being offered for sale by a dealer is suspicious at any price. Plus, if it has a new engine, the numbers no longer match. Not that I'm that much of a purist, but for that asking price, it better be perfect.