Who is kehoe2002@aol.com???

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

i have not been home on home computer for a week. i have been accessing the faq from a friend's laptop in florida. sorry for whatever foul play someome is doing out there under my screen name... i will have friend scan his computer. sounds like when i was receiving virus -filled email from rob torres' email address: someone doing same thing- taking a known screen name and using it to screw -up others'computers. once again, sorry. i not sending any individual emails to any board members. if something impoetant comes up we can talk on the phone. time to cleanse this computer and track down the miscreant.///

Guest Anonymous

i have not individually emailed a board member for quite a while, and Al, your email address is not in my address book. also, i just checked out my friend's computer for viruses, using latest updates, and it was found clean. SO, as i suspected, someone is using my screen name to cause trouble. DO NOT OPEN ANY EMAILS FROM ME; I AM NOT SENDING ANY. if you receive an email from "kehoe2002@aol.com" it is from an imposter. i dont know if you can pull an i.p. address from the infected email you received, it is probably a false one anyway, but for a while, avoid my screen name. i will post messages in public forums, like this one, and phone call for other stuff. This person should stop sometime, as i said before, someone did the same thing to rob torres' screen name, and i received an infected email. my home computer caught it, but it shocked me. i notofied rob, he checked his system, and same thing- he was clean. thanks for the heads-up about the Viral email. I am sorry you had to go through the virus attack drill. ///

Guest Anonymous

THe Klez virus picks a name from the infected persons address book and 'spoofs' the email to have come from them. View the message source and it will point you to where it actually came from.

It is not uncommon from a close knit group of people to get several Klez emails per day, in fact, you can even get one from yourself, if your email address is in the infected persons address book.

AntiVirus software is inexpensive and completely takes the risk away of Klez infection. There is also a free check and removal tool at the Norton.com site.