14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

Tip of the hat to 02Again

RPOC

I decided it was time to take the "reactor" off of my 75', here in wonderfull Southern Colorado there are currently no emmission requirements. So to fill in the empty space between the cylinder head and the exhaust pipe I ordered the stainless ceramic coated shorty header and down tube combination from 02Again.

For $350.00 and shipping I got the new pipes, gaskets, new studs and copper nuts, and Tom tossed a very cool T shirt in the box.

It just doesn't get any better than that 02again.com

Rich

How do I turn the reactor light of on the dash?

which light are you referring to?

I believe he is referring to the center dash "pod" light. Just remove the bulb that is inside.

I do though get a kick out seeing that light up -- even better when a passenger notices.

It would be kind of fun declaring the Flux Capacitor is acting up again.....

Earl

I will admit this in public, after all I'm amongst friends (even the grouch of OC).

The first time I noticed the light I was briefly concerned and wondered what BMW was up to with a miniscule "reactor" and thought the SMOG Gods made them put a radioactive material in the car to pass emissions - lol

Then the learned part of my brain kicked in.

To get back on track with the thread, Tom looked into adapting and/or using the IAC adapter of his for my M20B25 engine. He took the time to trial fit it on an engine he has and we had several emails back and forth. Howeve I discovered my ECU may control the Bosch valve that's on the engine. All is not lost with the effort because I haven't confirmed that I can control the Bosch yet. Thanks Tom for your effort and hope someone else may discover one will work out for them.