test pic

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

the car was being loaded into a container (along with all of my other stuff) to move to japan. Now I have been here for about 6 months and the car is almost ready for the $800 inspection- hope that I pass!

Guest Anonymous

The first car I rebuilt was a light grey 1600 and I loved the look. It got smashed right after I finished so I never really got to enjoy it. This car has the shorter console, early mirror, and early grilles. The 73 tii kinda fell into my hands. A fella (used to post under the name Al) that i was sharing a garage with decided to bail on the project. I had a 72 shell that I was working on but the tii was further along. It came with tons of parts that I needed (new bumpers, factory carpet, headliner etc etc.) So despite the fact that I'm a carb kinda guy I thought I'd give it a shot. Now I am trying to trouble shoot the K-fisher stuff.

Guest Anonymous

6x13 et30. needed 3mm spacers up front to avoid minor rubbing at the strut with 185/60 avs. I like them. I also have 6x14 revolution 4 spoke as the tire availability here (japan) rocks for 14".

Guest Anonymous

I worked ont eh car for 5 years- I wasn't gonna finish it and then sell it. I found a wway that it would be cheaper to ship than to replace with another (car that I don't like anyway) car. I have not driven the 02 much yet but it will be the most interesting. It's easy to drive a RHD on the left- just reverse everything. But divinga LHD on the left might be a little tricky.