Pics of my fleet...

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

DSCF0021 resized.JPG

URL: http://www.02fanatic.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album05&op=modload&name=02gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

I spent some time wrenching on my 75(black one) today, and decided that both rigs could use a wash. After I finished, I decided to shoot some pics. Nothing much, but I thought I'd share. The 75 is coming along slowly, but thats OK. It's going to be a winter beater/daily driver. I'm in no rush, At least it's runnig and driving now! I just need to fix the damn lights.

Al

ps- Rajesh, thanx again for the signal light. It's the nicest part of the whole damn car!DSCF0047%20resized.JPG><pDSCF0048%20resized.JPG><pDSCF0049%20resized.JPG><pDSCF0050%20resized.JPG><pDSCF0051%20resized.JPG><pDSCF0052%20resized.JPG><p

Guest Anonymous

even if its not going into the BC councouse events...

i always figured the 73 i bought down in Georgia was about par for the course price wise...

But thinking what Al paid even for a 40 footer, i wonder.....-

Guest Anonymous

DSCF0021 resized.JPG

URL: http://www.02fanatic.com/modules.php?set_albumName=album05&op=modload&name=02gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php

Did I tell you what I paid for the black one? $350 Canadian dollars! Are ya' sitting' down though? My Sahara 76, including my Sahara 74 parts car, cost me $750 Canadian!

Al

ps- I've spent a "little" more than $750 to get the car where it is now!