Gary & The Mad-Bomber -You guys driving on Sat?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

If so, how are you are your cars classing? Points? There is something funky going on. I am getting a different point total almost everytime I use it. Last year, I was running 67-68 points which put me with all the other 02's in the ES class. Now, with NO changes to the car whatsoever, I'm getting anywhere from 89 to 98 points and DS or even CS class.

You guys seeing anything similar????

Tim

Guest Anonymous

I'll be there on Saturday. My point total is 73, which puts me in the DS class. Are you guys going to the car control clinic on the 19th and/or the driver's school May 3rd/May 4th? I plan attending the car control clinic. Not sure if I can make the drivers school.

See ya there!

Phil

1970 2002

1991 E30M3

Guest Anonymous

bmwrace.jpg

I'm still amazed at the fact that 1974-76 2002's have less "potential" than a 3.0 X5. If I had square taillights I would be in FS...arrrggghh.

I did see the category "do you know Phil?". You get 10 pity points back for that.

See you there...my brother will be there with camera again. Can't convince him to drive YET.

G

Guest Anonymous

hey all, i'm kind of new to the 02's and was thinking

about meeting other fellow 2002ers. what time

does it start?

mike

73 verona

Guest Anonymous

Sure, they allow spectators. That's basically all Gary and Phil are. Very dusty, paying spectators trying to learn that, though this is Colorado in April, the object is not to plow into the cones.

Seriously, come on out - once you watch you'll be hooked on it and get yourself a running ride. They allow riders too and you are free to catch a ride. We won't be too hard to spot - Phil kinda looks like Ruprechkt from "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" and Gary resembles the lead singer from A Flock of Seagulls - same hair-do. Me, I'm kind of a bald cross between George Clooney and John Candy - but, my daughter, who drives too, is a babe.

Guest Anonymous

PTMB

I did the clinic last year and it was a good experience. Especially the wet skid pad. Lex and I were going to drive in the school - we've paid/registered, but now they tell me that she cannot drive in it because she's under 18. Despite the fact that she is a licensed driver that really knows how to sling a car around. So, I'll be there, probably with a "Lady Friend" in tow. I don't know which day yet.

Tim

Guest Anonymous

Martin - You really don't want to ride with those other two guys as its very hard on the soles of your shoes. They do an awful lot of Flintstone-ing. If you see a couple 02's with the "Playschool" next to the 2002 badge, its them. If you do get stuck with one of them, there is a positive. The club gave them special exemptions - due to a total lack of speed, a helmet is not needed..

Guest Anonymous

bmwrace.jpg

But I'm not...you 9 toed, doorknob suckin', Oprah Winfrey watchin', ugly ass batmobile drivin', chrome domed, "just wait 'till I get my other car goin'", tofu eatin', cheap cigar smokin', engine spray paintin'...shall I go on?

Just look out, I installed a new thermostat! Its 80 degrees. I'm gonna kick ass now!

Ahhhh, Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, (deep breath), hahahahahahahahaha.

Seriously, let's not put the folks on the board through any more of this taunting.