WEBER 32/36 SYNCH-LINK. ANYONE HAD THIS INSTALLED?

vlados2002

Eurothrash, do you have any other engine modifications on your 2002? In the second video, shot inside the car, it seems like your 02 accelerates like crazy! Was that acceleration achieved just by installing the sync-link or does your engine have a hotter cam: 292, 304 or whatever....

thanks

That's top secret. Not even I know what's in there.

It came from the PO with a clean looking valve train, a dual row chain and a clean bill of health from Moran Motorsport, that's all I know. I don't know at what point a cam will out pace the 32/36, so I assume it's stock cam/pistons.

It really came to life with that sync-link, I can tell you that for a fact. Someday, when I have the confidence, I will crack it open and try to see what's been done to the motor. For now, it runs too well to be messed with.

Iv been running one for about a year now. Rebuilt my carb at the same time and its awesome!!! I have a stock 1.6L 1600 motor and this mod made my car come to life! It basically makes your carb a 38/38. The only issue I have had is a little stumble right when you punch the throttle at higher RPM's. Probably has something to do with the jets but I just got used to it. I get about 20 mpg but I drive like an ass hole... Do it, its worth it!

I had a LOL moment also....I put the word ASSHOLE in the search box and pictures of both ESTY AND BILLS2002 came right up!

funny stuff....

ooooh yeah baby...being the brunt of someone's joke is like an orgasm for me...

seriously...glad that you found it entertaining...we have enough sensitive crybabies that don't know how to use the forum search around here as it is...it's good to see that you searched for the assholes 1st, before asking who we are, in a new thread...