14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

new seats for the o2 truck (nt)

esty

check out the new seats....cerullo gt sport seats that i found on ebay...a guy in the seattle area had them...got them for a real steal...the 1st pic is what i bought...the other 2 where i made new center inserts out of some really nice basket weave material i found a year ago...they are going in steve's new o2 truck...aka (formerly) andy's bitchin pick-up

now to remove the scheel mann's and find them a new home....they will be for sale as soon as steve gets them out and cleaned up for some pictures

xm1vk3.jpg

2aij7gk.jpg

11ipsaf.jpg

k3yao.jpg

also just fyi...it cost $79.00 to ship both seats from seattle to mississippi via UPS, 2 boxes

what are you hiding behind the seats in the second picture Esty, looks like German square weave wool carpet roll in tan... I assume it is going in the 2002 truck.

good eye al...that's a square weave wool set that i made for a guy that i'm waiting to ship...we can't have such nice carpet in our vehicles...we have a gravel driveway and it's impossible to keep the carpets clean...i change mats like most guys change their oil or a new set of mats with each fill up