14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

How many 530 Tourings were sold in US

TTyMiller

Terry -

I don't have the US sales figures BUT...

From "The Complete Book of BMW" by Tony Lewin:

E34 5-series Touring Production 90-96 = 123,813

Breakdown by year just for E34 530iT:

1992 881

1993 2,729

1994 919

1995 612

1996 125

Total Production for E34 530iT: 5,266

Even lower Production for E34 540iT:

1993 398

1994 1,200

1995 709

1996 152

Total Production for E34 540iT: 2,459

Jim, I stand corrected and you are as usual; right! I want to get a respray on the Enterprise Z as she only has 96650 original miles and really only gets Cosco, weekend and Pittsburgh runs.

Still drives new and the Dinan software made it a bigger beast. Every so often somebody rings the door bell and ask what I want for it which made me think; just how many of these are around or were sold. It has every option including double sunroofs. I figure since she is coming up on 20 years young I may start taking her to compete and may actual win something, because my 02 while nice simply does not compare to your or Bill's car(s).

Thanks for the info see you in the Spring when the bed breaks down, unless I roll out of the bed and then I'll see you in the Fall!.

I stand corrected did I say manual I meant automatic; sorry! It's a different car with the Dinan installs and it was already a BMW. If anyone out there has an e34 I suggest you do this as they will not if not already stopped producing the software for these cars. I paid around $450.00 4 years ago.

I drive it like it's manual.