14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

FS: Dome light door jam switches, many available NEW*UPDATE*

What could be better than freezing my ass off in this arctic cold weather even down here in south? May be selling few parts, cash always gives me a warm feeling. Anyways, I have a bunch of these door jam/dome light switches for sale. NEW. Ships for a mere 15 bucks/pair to your door. Two styles available: black plastic frame with copper metal, they have the same dimensions as the originals. Second style has a plunger that can be trimmed to the desired length, nickel plated. None will rust like the originals and will look very sexy in your baby. Lemme know. I have about 4 pairs of each style, have more but don't want to get greedy. Put your name down and style you need (and send/paypal $$.$$)and Santa will ship these before xmass, he promised me personally.

update: two nickels and one copper pair sold, 2 nickel pair and 1 plastic/copper clad pairs are available. These are really nice quality and cheaper than factory units, despite looking they belong.

post-2494-13667635116948_thumb.jpg

post-2494-1366763511941_thumb.jpg