Alpina Replicas

ROBONE20

Anyone running these??

http://abrahamsmotorsport.com/kopi.html

Would love some feedback. I've been contemplating some Alpina style wheels, but don't want to flare out my car. The originals and some replicas have a 12mm offset. These are offered in 15x6.5 with 20mm or 35mm offset. Which offeset would you guys recommend (20mm vs 35mm)? Is there another brand that people are buying out there that fit better without the flares. Thanks in advance.

I have an unused set of the Rota Alpina replicas that are still in the box for sale. They were designed with the correct offset for the 2002.

George 314-512-2023

Can you post a photo or email me one? Didn't know Rota made Alpina replicas. How much are you selling them for and what are the offsets on them? Thanks.

I love mine!!!

CD is correct 35 offset...

Anyone running these??

http://abrahamsmotorsport.com/kopi.html

Would love some feedback. I've been contemplating some Alpina style wheels, but don't want to flare out my car. The originals and some replicas have a 12mm offset. These are offered in 15x6.5 with 20mm or 35mm offset. Which offeset would you guys recommend (20mm vs 35mm)? Is there another brand that people are buying out there that fit better without the flares. Thanks in advance.

.....The originals and some replicas have a 12mm offset.......

too much offset for either stock bodied '02's or E30's.

About the only way you'd be able to use 'em on an '02 with stock fender openings would be with stock height suspension and relatively narrow tires (no wider than 185/60x15) on 6" wide wheels

How about these Rota R20's?? I'm diggin' the look. The wheels specs are 15x6, 57.1mm bore, and 29mm offset. Before I pull the trigger, I was hoping someone who has these wheels would be able to chime in and post a photo of these exact wheels on their car since there are a few of these replicas. Can't really distinguish them. My questions are would I be able to run IE Stage 2 springs and IE Big Brake Kit without using any spacers or adjustable camber plates and without rolling my fenders? Hoping not to have any rubbing issues...Also, tire recommendations - 195/55/15 or 195/50/15??

What kind of springs are you running (how low is the drop)? Any other mods to the suspension with these rims or is it plug n play? What are you looking at getting for these rims if you decide on selling? Thanks for the replies!!!

Here are the R20's on my car with Yokohama S-Drives in 195/55/15. I've since moved on to other wheels, so may be selling these soon.