Is Blunt Ok in the SNOW?

dlmrun2002

Steve -It's definitely a buyers-market on houses down here in Nogales, AZ. Of course, it's probably a tough time to sell a house in MN right now. Today's forcast is for a high of 80º, with 15% humidity and a 5-10 mph wind out of the NE. Tomorrow is forcast for 83º, with the humidity a little lower. Run a couple of power cords outside and you could run your website business from your back yard.

You can sell the snow blower and shovels with the house. You can even leave your goose down jock strap in MN.

Cheers,

Bob Napier

Notice the accompanying photo was taken on Valentines Day.

post-2706-13667634907062_thumb.jpg

I'm across town from Steve. We got about 18" here, drifts as high as 6 feet. It's the worst storm in 19 yrs. here, since the Halloween Blizzard of 1991.

The plows have gone through the major streets once, but the side streets are littered with stalled cars.

I went out in our all-wheel Jaguar yesterday during the storm and it went pretty well. But, I had to turn around because of all the stuck cars ahead of me - couldn't get around them.

The Metrodome roof collapsed and the Vikings/Giants game moved to tomorrow night... in Detroit! The Giants were diverted to KC yesterday because the airport was closed - it has only closed 4 times in the past decade, and two of those were in summer due to fog.

I HATE winter. But, the 2002 and the 964 are tucked away cozy warm in the dry garage, waiting for spring.

The oddest thing is... it's not even Winter yet!

Cheers!

Im about done with winter

Uhh...no you're not! It actually hasn't started yet.

I know pretty sad huh? At least i have one thing to look forward to. Otis is in Gods country and is taking me out on a date tomorrow night. We will be dining at Giannis in downtown Wayzata and I have my outfit all laid out already