14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

Loaded the tii for delivery to Kentucky

MikeWooldridge

Thanks for the compliments. Yes, kinda hard to see it go, but another will be brought back to life. Just started the search, and hope to have another to work on by summer.

I'll be driving the red car for some time. In fact, I'm in the process of putting a heated drivers seat in right now. I had to replace the vinyl, so thought it would be the perfect time for a warm butt.

The buyer handled the transport, so I can't give any information, other than his name was Dave. Very courteous and careful with all details.

• 1 month later...

I was in the hunt for your car at auction Mike. Came up a hair short. I love the car and all the work you put into it. I purchased the '72 tii after your auction ended.

Ironically, I just moved from Louisville to New Orleans. I'm back in Louisville regularly (once a month) since my company is headquartered there and will be moving back in 18 months, so I hope to meet up with the new owner with our tii's.