14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

What a difference a year makes. and Toy Drive

nbristow01

Well I have had the 02 a little over a year. From sitting in a wrecking yard to sitting beside a Lambo in a year. What a fun transformation it has been. Thanks over and over to FAQ.

Today Buddy (1600), myself (74 model), Brad Fenn (74 VW Bus) and Mike Ura (Red M1) attended the Ferrari clubs open car Toys for Tots run. Holy crap did we have a blast. Over 100 incredible cars. All cars were newer except for us and my friends mid 60's Ferrari 275GTC. We were so impressed with how much everyone loved our cars. In fact Brads Van became the offical toy transport vehicle for the guys that had those tiny trunks in those very fast cars. We had a 100 mile fun drive (some went very fast) then we dropped the toys . At the drop off point they gave a away a few fun awards. Brads van won the car that killed the most insects on the run. Then we all went to lunch at a Roadhouse.

We met a guy on the drive with a chipped twin turbo 1 series. That was a fast car!

post-17424-13667634863093_thumb.jpg

post-17424-13667634863492_thumb.jpg

post-17424-13667634864995_thumb.jpg

post-17424-13667634866402_thumb.jpg