2002 article in Japanese magazine (large image)

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

2002sm.jpg

Jo Jo, the guy that is gunning for me in my autocross class gave me this magazine. Well, i had to beg for it, but i got it. It has an article about a customized 2002. i am working on the translation. Not me personally, but i have someone who will try to translate it. There is also another article on what seems to be a brief description of engine rebuild. I'll scan it later.

other carsincluded in the magazine are: '98 alfa gtv, '88 VW Golf II, '93 Lotus Esprit, '98 Ginetta G4, '92 Birkin 7, Fiat Panda, '68 Costin Nathan GT, original MINI, and a ton of other small articles. Tha magazine is 168 pages. To bad it's a 1998 issue.

The article can be found at http://www.kgb-racing.com/temp/

And here is a cover from the magazine:

File0001.jpg

steve k.

p.s. some day i will build one of these. believe me, i will.

Guest Anonymous

The red writing is saying "..we will be looking at Individuals customized cars" If you need help translating some more Japanese let me know...

Guest Anonymous

2002sm.jpg

Some one needs to do that to me :)

Someday i will build one that will look like the car in those pictures. I'll try to do the body work myself, but will need to ask a lot of questions on attaching fiberglass to the metal pannels. After that is done i will probably get you to paint it inka/black, if you are not retired by the time i am done.

steve