• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1975 02 rolling body $300.00

Baboon

This 1975 BMW 2002 Sunroof car Verona Red, Is a great candidate as a replacement body for someone with a major rust bucket. It's completely solid aside for some pinholes in the doors and a rusty lower area in the passenger fender (behind rocker trim).

Otherwise everything is solid such as the rockers, shock towers, spare tire well, lower nose etc.

Note:

Items NOT included with the car are the 320i alloys (steelies instead), front windshield, engine, No trim of any kind,

Bad points:

Minor damage to right rear corner and front left of the nose. Although no structural damage, No damage to bumper mounting locations. Trunk lid is rusty, doors have some pinholes. Rust in lower portion of passenger fender. Missing one front caliper.

Good points:

Very dry and solid chassis, virtually no rust. All wiring present and in good un-molested condition. All relays, vacuum switches, and wiring in engine compartment are present (this was a running car up until recently). Fuel tank and fuel system in good shape (very clean tank)

4speed transmission still in car and included but I never drove the car because of the missing front brake caliper so I do not know if it is good or not. Good Bilstien HD's all the way around. Sunroof in operating condition and all parts present except plastic trim cup for hand crank. All bumper hardware and one bumper is included (in trunk). Drivers side front fender is a factory replacement. All side marker lights included. Other miscellaneous items included but need to go through the boxes in order to know what's in them so I can list the items.

The car will be sold as is with a bill of sale. CA DMV is clear (last reg)

Please look at photos in link- then, by all means ask questions.

http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk318/my72tii/Jeffs%201975%20BMW%202002/?start=all

I will be happy to give out a phone number to people who show genuine interest and wish to ask further questions and/or arrange a time to have a look at the car. If not sold as a whole then it will Be cut up and all parts shown in the pictures except for wheels, engine, windshield will be available. So speak up if something interests you but don't want to buy the whole car. This car is located in Oakland Ca. Constructive criticism and comments regarding the posting are welcome.

ASKING $300.00

Thanks,

Jeff

this is my old car!!! black fender from 2002ad! damage on passenger side rear caused by acura integra! wow! primered underside of hood! its all still there!

i think its a '76 though... man i wish i had a place to put this thing right now! i would pick it up.

it still has duck tape over some of the holes! lol

it will have a rust hole where the sun roof drains on the passenger side filed with bondo. this was mentioned in the op's post above.

it was and is a solid car. it is to bad the motor is not coming with it. it was strong.

the damage to the rear was done at less then 10mph (rolling up a drive way at my friends ranch), so it should only be a flesh wound.

if any one wants to put together an auto cross car this would be a grate starting point.

Cheers from the German!!!

newsig_zps3c66649e.jpg

can i come by and pull some parts off of it! please!!!!

email me at jeremyxman@comcast.net

parts i'd like

front controll arms

rear controll arms

crane ignition system if available (it was on the car...)

im sure i would find more that i would like to pull ones there.

cheers!

newsig_zps3c66649e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, small world... sounds like you know the car pretty well however it is a 75 as the vin and original drivers side door both match. It has a build date of 10/1975 and the vin backs it up as well. It could be titled as a 76 but that doesn't matter. That can be corrected when the title is transfered.

I think Brian is going to pick it up and if not its getting parted out. I will let you know if that happens and put the parts you want aside. It is too nice of a car to cut up.

Man I wish I had the place to put this car! I will how ever be happy to see it go to a good home again. Wish I would have kept it and fix it.

Crazy to find out it's a '75 though. Had so many people look at it and tell me it was a '76.

Hope it gets fixed up, not cut up.

newsig_zps3c66649e.jpg