14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

Sharing some pics of my BBS RMs..

RayC911

Took a few quick pics of the Granada at my office garage and a few on top of the building too. Wheels are BBS RM 15x6.5&7s. I think I'm going to put the 7s up front and make the rears 8s later. I need to change out the rear pads to get rid of the rake or raise the front a little. But I'm liking em for now..

dsc9112.jpg

dsc9101.jpg

dsc9143.jpg

dsc9149.jpg

dsc9124.jpg

Nice Ray! I've got a similar spring pad issue (both still in) but im pretty set on going lower rather than raising the front. The RM's look great - you've done an amazing job with them and I can't wait to see them at 8".

Not to thread hijack: I just got the tyres mounted on the RS's today and they are now on the car. Not sure if its worth posting pics until I do a full shoot (or wait for the silver centre set to be made..) or anything but im stoked I have NO rubbing (with 2 people in the car, and a boot full of Alpina's and tyres on them). Awesome!

Yeah.. these look great. I agree with the rake issue. What suspension setup do you have on this?

It was leveled before but the rear pads were off. After re-adjusting, it raised it back up. GC front coilovers, shorten MK1 strut housing, double adjustable rear Konis.

Not to thread hijack: I just got the tyres mounted on the RS's today and they are now on the car. Not sure if its worth posting pics until I do a full shoot (or wait for the silver centre set to be made..) or anything but im stoked I have NO rubbing (with 2 people in the car, and a boot full of Alpina's and tyres on them). Awesome!

Glad you like the RSs! CJ really knows his wheels and suspensions!! Get a proper photo shoot first

Very nice. Perhaps a "tad" too low fro comfort at the front, and a tad to high at the rear. ;-) Will look great with 8" rear wheels. But it might be a strecth on 205 tires... But hey, let's try.

I'm going to try 205/45 but I think it will max out at 195/45 on 8" rears. You will be surprised how nice this rides being so low, very very comfy. Just have to watch out for potholes. : )

I'd vote against modding the wheels. They look great now. Stretch looks awful, especially on a classic car. Just raise the front a bit to balance the stance and it's perfect.

Tommy

I'm with you on the stretch look but I do love wide lips!

R U running Ground Control coilovers on all four corners? I have a set in my e30 with Koni top adjustables and I love them. Always wanted to put a set of GC coilovers in the o2 but I am not sure if Koni makes a top adjustable rear shock for the o2.

Car looks awesome..

Doug M