Are tii parts (non-motor) more expensive than regular?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I'm looking at a tii that's been converted to a carb motor, and I'm wondering if parts are going to be more expensive, like suspension and brake parts.

thanks,

Matt

Guest Anonymous

--front calipers, master cylinder, brake booster, front struts, rear trailing arms--but consumables are about the same price as for non-tii. If the car has been well kept up, you probably don't need to replace the last three, and remember that these parts make a tii more fun to drive, not to mention more inherently valuablethan a comparable "plain" 2002.

Guest Anonymous

Ah, you forgot the injection parts. Injectors @ $250 ea. Pump WAY big, altho you can get them used. Fuel pump-$250. However in the 25 years of driving-racing TII's, I think the reliablility outweighs the expense. G

Guest Anonymous

and cheap, which makes it perfect for me. It's actually in Mt. Airy at a restoration shop. Hopefully I'll make it up tomorrow afternoon to check it out / make an offer.

Matt

BTW, thanks to those who answered my question, that's pretty much what i expected.