14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

Turbo @ the Zentrum

chipperwerks

First off no pics...... Sorry! Our tour was heading into the factory when either a white or silver turbo pulled up in front of the museum! It looked super clean from 30 yards. It was parked next to an inka M1. Anyone here!?

The Zentrum, the factory, the driving , the hot lap (thank you Bill, our driver) and all who answered my father in law and my own questions aplenty! Awesome experience,highly recommended if you haven't yet! Only drawback is going home to drive around in the Mazda 5 while the 'o2 is resting. I may be ruined altogether after ripping it up in that M3! Some pics tomorrow I hope.......won't sleep well tonight thinking of all the apex's I missed!!

First off no pics...... Sorry! Our tour was heading into the factory when either a white or silver turbo pulled up in front of the museum! It looked super clean from 30 yards. It was parked next to an inka M1. Anyone here!?

The Zentrum, the factory, the driving , the hot lap (thank you Bill, our driver) and all who answered my father in law and my own questions aplenty! Awesome experience,highly recommended if you haven't yet! Only drawback is going home to drive around in the Mazda 5 while the 'o2 is resting. I may be ruined altogether after ripping it up in that M3! Some pics tomorrow I hope.......won't sleep well tonight thinking of all the apex's I missed!!

Sounds like you either took delivery at Performance Center or did the M Driving School. Right??

Took the Factory tour then over to the performance center for the 'ultimate experience' portion of the pay a bit extra, totally worth it tour! Wish I was taking delivery...... Sounds like the way to do it though.... Half a day on the track thrashing their car, then getting behind the wheel of your own.... Nice! Now where is that lottery ticket........

Factory tour was pretty cool when my son and I went through a few years ago. My wife missed out as she wore her sandals and couldn't go in. With the shower of sparks from welding, I can see why they want closed toe shoes. Most factory "tours" would take you by, but behind a glass wall or such.