14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

12-16...more carpet sets & mats...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Esty, is #4 charcoal or does it have a brown tint. Can't quite tell from the photos.

Thanks!

no brown...it's pure charcoal...

I have a Verona 1600 with black interior and carpets. Interested in some cool floormats for the front. Let me know what you got that might look good as well as asking price. Thanks esty!

how about some black mats trim'd in red...i recently did a black trunk mat in that combo and it was a huge hit...or grey trim'd in red would compliment the black or grey trim'd in black...i can make you a pair of front's out of black or grey loop...like pic #1, 6 or 7 and others not pictured here for $50...

I was thinking about maybe charcoal with black piping... I have loop carpets from you so I really dont want loop mats. Maybe a berber or plush. I like the look of some coco mats. I dont know what I want. Definitely no loud attention grabbing colors. Something classy but cool at the same time.

Esty,

I'm looking for a set to match as closely as possible the original color of the late-model, one-piece tan (for my '76). The "tan" ones you posted pictures of seem to be more brownish. The late color was more like a golden/yellowy, light tan than a brownish tan or saddle color. Do you have or could you make up what I'm looking for? You can email me at jmorris AT orr-reno DOT com.

Jim

'76 Malaga