14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

FS: lots of engine parts, referb block, heads ext. Ohio

I have lots of 2002/tii parts that I need to get rid of to make some garage room and a bit of cash.

parts are priced as listed, I cant post pics up right now, but will as soon as I can. In the mean time I can try to email you pics off of my phone. SO if you have interest in a part or parts please email me at bmdubracing@hotmail.com as I am not online as much as I would like to be.

parts:

1.Tii gastank no lines ext, no rust- $50 dollars plus shipping

2.73 non tii head- hot tanked ported and polished, does not include cam valves ext- $90 dollars plus shipping

3. 74 non tii head hot tanked bone stock- no internals cam valves ext. $40 dollars plus shipping

4. dual side draft carbs, solex brand, came off a running 2002 about 3 years ago good shape very clean, have been rebuilt once. $200 plus shipping

5. short dual side draft carb intake manifolds, for carbs listed above, ported and cleaned. comes with linkage bracket. $30 for both plus shipping.

6.73 front grills, with out pig nose center, sides only decent shape $15 plus shipping

7. 73 round tails, ok shape a little faded from the elements, $12 dollars plus shipping

8. 2 valve covers one cleaned and sand blasted $20 plus shipping, other just cleaned $12 plus shipping

9. 4 tii pistons, solvent tank cleaned, new deves piston rings installed, new wrist pins, complete with rods/caps $80 for the set plus shipping.

more to come as I count up inventory. please leave questions posted here and also email me. My email again is bmdubracing@hotmail.com

I am willing to have local pick up or ship to anywhere as long as payment has been made. Payment can be made through paypal as it is the safest fastest way to go now-a-days.

thanks for looking,

Kyle

did you get email? inq. reg. carbs

I have responded to all emails I have gotten so please if I haven't responded email once more at bmdubracing@hotmail.com

I will check on shipping for the tank for you above ^

so far parts sold are, pistons, and grills.

I have parts to add as well,

tii referb block cyl walls have been honed. block was cleaned new freeze plugs installed, block has not been painted, includes crankshaft-or will sell buy itself whoever offers money will get the part or parts.

looking for 200- I am unable to ship this item due to size and lack of being able to quote freight prices.

rockers- i have lots of them, all in good condition, full sets or individual pricing. all have been solvent tanked and cleaned. email for price

valves- i have lots of exhaust and intake, price out as many as you need first come first serve.- none bent, all used but cleaned email for price

weber downdraft carb- I will need to go back and check if its 38/38 or 32/36 and will post likewise. looking for 50 bucks plus shipping. has been run on 2002 I would have to say 4 years ago- with no issues or leaks.

will come with k&n filter and base.

oem working alternator-

came off a 73 non tii- tested and in working order, $35 dollars plus shipping

accel plug wire set- yellow in color- new

fit for 2002 not the cut to fit set $40 dollars plus shipping

tii intake plenum-

no elbow plastic or metal arms, no clamps, just plenum- solvent tanked and cleaned $35 dollars plus shipping

waiting on money for heads and possible sale of tank and cleaned valve cover

carbs and intake manifolds are still up for grabs

I will try to respond quickly to emails.

thanks everybody for looking/buying