My new website & some parts FS

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

partpile.jpg

URL: http://home.woh.rr.com/fairacres/Karl/Karl.html

I've been working on this website for awhile... doing it the hard way to learn a little HTML. Let me know what you think. Also, I'm in a spring cleaning mood and need to clear out some of my mass of spare parts. Red carpet treatment for those who show up with a truck or trailer and take 'em away! Some 02 stuff and a whole lotta neue klasse parts. If you think my asking price is insane on a part, just make me an offer... you might be surprised. My main motivation is to move it out, not make a ton of $$$.

Karl

Guest Anonymous

More to the point, I don't think my garage can stand another set of wheels. Hmmm, maybe I'll put the Cromodoras in the living room...

Does that mean you'll take a set off my hands or do I have to start attending the group sessions again? I've been considering letting the E30 iS wheels go too (nooo, noooo!) just to replenish the 02 piggy bank. Hopefully, some of my wheel lust will make it to my webpage... look for a wheel info page sometime in the near future.

Karl

Guest Anonymous

As of yesterday I have 24 wheels in my gargage and on the side of the house. 14 Alpinas, 4 325is BBS, and the rest are tii and stock steelies with hubcaps. The worst part is that I actually have plans for all of them. Oiy!

Guest Anonymous

Pacific Ocean and roll them down. There are many Mercedes, Porsches and smart alec BMW's(6 series or better) that are then required to dodge them on their way home from work. It's always a good time. If I should need the wheels them again, I may have to go swimming. This also a good test to tel if they are true...

Guest Anonymous

...after he died I cataloged the tires he had in their basement and garage. I counted 75 before I was done! Lots of bias winter treads and balding junk. Not all were mounted on wheels, but I think that's a bit excessive. I have no tendencies in that direction. None whatsoever.

-Dave

Colorado '71

20 wheels for one car (plus nine for the wife's Plymouth)

Guest Anonymous

And here I thought I had too many wheels... only 26 plus 4 more on the way. And I have two cars to put them on too. Whew! No WA for me, I'm just a regular guy... ;)

Karl

p.s. Now if I just had some decent tires... he he