• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

anyone buy from bavengine.com?

Guest Anonymous

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

my dad and i deceided to buy an engine from them about 3 years ago. it was the worst mistake. in the end, they had to ship 4 different engines to us becuase the one before it wasnt right. My mechanic found that one of the engines they sent, was actually a 1.8 liter and not even a 2 liter, that has to tell you something. It wasnt just with the m10 engine either, my mechanic tried to install a 7-series motor from them, and the thing froze up in the first week. he now refuses to do any business with them. They have very cheap prices, but its for a reason.

matt

Guest Anonymous

I've heard nothing but BAD things about them. Not only their product, but their poor customer relations. They don't take responsibility for their shoddy work. Fortunately I don't have personal experience with them because I keep hearing the same horror stories and have stayed away. If someone has had a good experience please share...

Guest Anonymous

I sell them for about $1800-2000 exchange depending on what you want done. Thats pretty much anything from low CR stock with stock cam to 10:1 pistons and 292 shrick. I know we can ship pretty cheap and our work is first class. I have the skills and the equipment to do anything to an 02 motor.

Kris

70 02 Racer

76 Project Phoenix

Guest Anonymous

but since my father sells diesel engines we have comercial rates with all of the trucking companies. Shipping can be greatly reduced. Let me know specifics about what you would like done and where you are. Looks like the pacific coast. Let me know and we can work something out.

Kris