Christmas Check

BlindRhino

Well, the Christmas check came early this year...just a little background...every year for the past five years(how long we have been married, second for both of us) my unobservant wife has tried to purchase something I need (so she thinks). Three years ago it was a second table saw, cause who doesn't need two of those...then a second impact wrench at Christmas...SO...this year as was the case last. I now get a check to go buy anything I want...Woo Hoo...here come the turbo flares I think.

Moral of the story...make sure your wife can afford cool stuff! Oh wait, make sure she has a detailed list of things you need for your car! Or a table saw so that you can return it and get the cash.

The best part is she just says tell me what I got you for Christmas.....

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all.

Russ

Nice Russ! Turbo flares, with those 4-light grilles? Going with an airdam as well? Next Christmas? Heh.

By the way, do you have a paint gun? I have an airdam that I need to be white (it's new plastic now). I was just thinking about shooting it a generic white (don't care if it matches right now). Let me know if you can assist. I'll bring the liquid bribery.

Hi Dave,

I already have a front spoiler up in the rafters...hmmm...

Hey, yea i do have a couple guns and the new compressor will easily handle it. The wife was worried the dogs would get cold during the day so she bought a oil heater for the garage so we might be able to get it warm enough to spray when the weather warms up over about 45 degrees. I also have some GREAT plastic primer if it is plastic.

cool, i will keep an eye on the temps in the garage, i think i can get it up to about 60 in the winter if it is not to cold out by blocking off the dog door. the wife is going to be gone for a few days in the week of the 20th, so that may be a good time to paint so i don't fill the house with fumes....We could dry it in the guest room...if she is not home....

AND yes the guest room is also for paint drying! but not storing extra parts!

I have sprayed the duplicolor for my niece, it was "ok". Let me talk to the guys at the paint place and see if they have a better alternative. they got me the plastic primer and it rocked on that cluster I redid.

You might want to get something like the rim paint in clear for it since that rim paint is supposed to take some abuse pretty well...

Get a 12 pack of the "Brrr" by Widmer brothers and we will make sure it was brewed ok and has the full 7% content.