What do you guys think about this?

juanchi29

Guest Anonymous

Normally im not into super modded 02's but this one is imo pretty nicely executed. For my money I would definatley stick with a less modded car though, whatever floats your boat though.

The front windshild is not tinted, it just looks that way because of the rest of the tinted windows. You can see in the interior pics that the windshild is clear. We get the same look with my wife's Pastellblau car, because her tint is a little dark on the other windows.

The hood is not adjusted correctly on the driver's side - it sits higher than the passenger side, but, for anyone who's had the fun of getting one of these on perfectly, you know what a bitch it can be.

I'm also not to fond of painting all the hood and shock nuts and bolts, as well as the trunk latch. I do like the look of the black door handles though.

Bob Napier

post-144-13667634481909_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.
With your permission we and our partners may use precise geolocation data and identification through device scanning. You may click to consent to our and our partners’ processing as described above. Alternatively you may access more detailed information and change your preferences before consenting or to refuse consenting. Please note that some processing of your personal data may not require your consent, but you have a right to object to such processing. Your preferences will apply to this website only. You can change your preferences at any time by returning to this site or visit our privacy policy.