Quick and Easy roof rack brackets-$55 shipped USA.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I have 4 new old stock Quick and Easy roof rack brackets. These, decades ago were the standard common way to own a roof rack for vehicles. Back 20 years ago and more all vehicles had raingutters. These 4 aluminum clamp on brackets clamp to raingutters much the same way Thule and Yakima do today. These are just the brackets. One must visit a home improvement store and purchase crossbars (often 2 by 4s or smaller size hardwood) and 4 bolts and nuts and assemble your own rack. These brackets never came with locking system. My 4 brackets have never been used. Pictures available to pleasant caller. Priced at $55 including shipping in USA lower 48 states. Located near Northampton Mass. Call 413 563 1829 until 11 pm 7 days.

• 9 months later...
Guest Anonymous

ooooo definitly not interested in those nevermind,i was looking for some to use to make a custom roof rack with some teak wood planks I have left over from a project ,thNks for posting the pic.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.
With your permission we and our partners may use precise geolocation data and identification through device scanning. You may click to consent to our and our partners’ processing as described above. Alternatively you may access more detailed information and change your preferences before consenting or to refuse consenting. Please note that some processing of your personal data may not require your consent, but you have a right to object to such processing. Your preferences will apply to this website only. You can change your preferences at any time by returning to this site or visit our privacy policy.