• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any forum members in the northern Virginia area?

jacob87

Hi, new to the forum, but I would like to learn all about the 2002. I just moved to the northern Virginia area and I was wondering if there are any forum members from NOVA.

I'm looking to help out with restorations, so if you could use a helping hand, let me know.

Looking to help people restore 2002s until I can have one of my own to work on.

Jacob, where in NoVA are you? we have a DC area gang that is fairly active, if your willing to brush shoulders with us DC / MD types, keep an eye out. We'll have another get-together when I'm back from college in December.

Daniel Shor

Bethesda, MD

'74 2002 "Charlotte"

Half as old as my first car and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Wow! That's awesome to hear that there's such an active 2002 community!

I'm currently in Fairfax staying with a friend but I drive to Manassas during the week for work.

I'll definitely join the nova specific forum, hope to meet up with some of you soon!

I don't have a 2002 yet, but I hope to learn all about them, help other people restore them and have one of my own in a few years.

I am in Maryland and they let me in NORVA sometimes if I have been good.

And sometimes, if they've been really good, we let them into MD. (Grice usually bribes us with parts)

Daniel Shor

Bethesda, MD

'74 2002 "Charlotte"

Half as old as my first car and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I am in Maryland and they let me in NORVA sometimes if I have been good.

And sometimes, if they've been really good, we let them into MD. (Grice usually bribes us with parts)

Especially if certain folks bring home-baked goodies to local get-togethers.

pics3272010001.jpg

pics3272010009.jpg

pics3272010007.jpg

pics3272010008.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Hi, new to the forum, but I would like to learn all about the 2002. I just moved to the northern Virginia area and I was wondering if there are any forum members from NOVA.

I'm looking to help out with restorations, so if you could use a helping hand, let me know.

I would have to say you are in very good hands over there with the fore mentioned above.

I don't think you could have it better in any way.

I became a member of the mid antlantic forum, but it doesn't look like I can post new topics. It seems to be a little screwed up, maybe it's because I'm using safari for internet on a mac.

Thanks for all the enthusiasm! Let me know about any meet ups that you have planned in the Dc/Bethesda area. Meanwhile, I'll look for events on the forum in/near dc.

Now for a DC voice......glad to help !

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

Now for a DC voice......glad to help !

Jonathan

How do you find Alpina parts for a 2002? Do they make new parts for older cars or do you go to trade shows to get parts?

I just saw a beautiful Alpina B7 in black in nova traffic last week. Their wheels are some of the best looking car accessories I have seen.

http://www.alpina-automobiles.com/en/parts/wheel-sets/classic-wheel/bmw-7-series.html