14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

New in Box Set of 2002tii brake Calipers

Thanks Mark.

I actually thought about contacting him for these.

There is two sides of the story so maybe Chris will chime in with:

"The rest of the story"

So how about it Chris, Can I buy these or are they already sold...

Mark, Paypal does not cover ANY items outside of their Sister site Fleabay. (They say they do but read the fine print)

Did you get your monies back from Paypal or did you have to screw Paypal out of their money and reverse the charges on your card and they took it out of Chris's account when they found out you screwed them.

That's how I took care of Paypal. It was the only option I had as they fought it til the end. When they found out I screwed them they took it from the guy they told me I had no recourse on.

It's getting brutal out there and Paypal is not your friend...

I would also enjoy Chris's side of the story!

Just make sure he sends them before you pay. I almost didn't say anything, but it was such a pain in the ass, I decided to share my experience.

Believe it or not PayPal did come thru... I had a pretty well documented case and after about 30 days they emailed that the money was back in my account.

Mark

Mark,

IMHO you have to warn others of would be rip-offs. It is very difficult to trust forum members when you read about crap like this.

One time I talked UPS into letting me open a rather expensive COD and I got very lucky because the seller bold face lied to me and sent me total junk.

I have had pretty good luck purchasing used stuff on the forums. Hopefully it is karma because I fully disclose my parts for sale condition and offer money back guarantees if the buyer is not satisfied with something.

Best of luck and if you need a set of front tii brakes I am selling a set with new pads and cross drilled ventilated rotors.

Kurt

Curious, what worries you when he has a number after his name?

-mpkwy

Yeah, me to. I tried to get the member name kpolito and it was already taken so I added the 99 to the end.

Does having a number in my member name cause me to seem untrustworthy?

Kurt

Not referring to username, talking about his email address. Just an observation I learned from hiring high schoolers at my old job. Not saying M42-BOOST is boosting.

Hope this makes more sense

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/420_%28cannabis_culture%29