14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

Looking For Clean BMW 2002 TII - VA - DC - MD Area

Guest Anonymous

For a daily driver, you don't want to drive your tii during the winter. Find a beater for the winter months and then drive your tii the rest of the year. Clean tii's in the DC beltway area are not driven during the winter. If they are, they are very rusty by now. For a good tii, you would be advised to expand your geographic area to include the west coast where 02's are readily available.

Just my .02 cents worth

G-Man

Although in North GA, I did post that I may sell my 74 tii. I posted the below link if you want to look at a couple pics.

If your also looking for something that is in show room condition and totally perfect then as the other guys mentioned, you may need look west coast, but as far as clean and a daily driver, I done everything I can to make it that way, but there is a couple more things that can be done and why looking for around 6500 and not 10k that I have in it.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/p,785485/#785485

thanks

ron

How deep are your pockets?

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/2082930452.html It's got a snorkel so the front end was replaced at one point. I don't see any stickers under the hood, was it recently repainted for a flip? I'm sure fellow FAQ members in the DC area who may know this tii can chime in. From the pics it looks like a nice tii but I would have to drive it, see the records, and do a complete inspection to form an accurate opinion on this tii. It may be worth checking out if you can afford it.

G-Man

How deep are your pockets?

Otis is for sale, Kensington, Maryland. $100,000 cash-dollar money.

Owner had an life-changing epithany and needs the money for charitable pursuits (see other post on the main board). Buyer gets a kick-ass car with multiple subwoofers, a Jesse Jane air freshener, and a UBS-controlled stripper pole.

Hey, if the Michigan/Floridian joker can get $39,500 for his car, Otis certainly is worth $100k. For the entertainment value alone. Otis is a rollinhg par-teeehhhh.

PS - The price was $50k until I saw the $39.5k listing. Might as well do my part to drive values upward.

PPS - Scooterboy, where you been hidin' yo'self?

I'm a little north of your selected area but... I have a clean 74 tii. I'm the third owner, less than 88K just finished a bare metal repaint, new carpet, headliner, door windshiels and reat windowseals, windshield. Originally a malaga car now desert red bc/cc. motor was rebuilt in 2002 by WYO Tech, and has less than 5K on it. This was a project car of theirs in 2002 http://www.silverstonemotorcars.com/vehicle/2979770/1974-BMW-2002-tii-North-Andover-Massachusetts-01845

I own this car silverstone just has it listed for me. If you like the car then lets make a deal. Dennis[/url]

post--1-13667634797269_thumb.jpg