14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

Hello Again

PSloan

I'm back!

After nearly two years of not owning a 2002 I'll be picking up this beast next week:

inka2002.jpg

It's a 76 inka with some cosmetic rust issues. It supposedly has a lot of new suspension parts an is very well sorted mechanically. Also, the rust is limited to the upper body. I think it sat under a tree for a long time. I'm trading my 90 325is plus cash on his end.

Here' some of my old cars that my jar your memory - I think I've been on here since 2002 or so:

DSCN0819.jpg

DSCN0458.jpg

DSCN0348.jpg

Camera547.jpg

6ee0_1.jpg

calm_2.jpg

frontleft.jpg

DSCN0261.jpg

f4f9cf2b.jpg

0258ca2c.jpg

6a6f03f9.jpg

8ecce9c4.jpg

Welcome back Pat.

What happened to the "early" green car?

It's been a while since that DFW meet; I have the shot of the cars in front.

I have a few more, too. The turf 1600 was sold nearly 2 years ago when I sold my house and lost all storage space.

You could have left that photo of my Touring out.

Met up with Travis in October (1st time since the '05 DFW meet) at the Texas Vintage in the Vintage. He still has that huge muffler that cyclists have disappeared into. hehe.

Is the Turf 1600 still in TX?

Met up with Travis in October (1st time since the '05 DFW meet) at the Texas Vintage in the Vintage. He still has that huge muffler that cyclists have disappeared into. hehe.

Ha! I, too, have given my fair share of crap to Travis about that muffler! Does he have a passenger side seat yet?

Keep Travis in the loop......I'm pretty sure that, after I left, he's the only 02 owner in Lubbock, TX.