14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

Alpina 15 x 7s anyone?

Gauging interest in a pair of REAL Alpina 15 x 7" wheels. They currently have Dunlop 205-55r15 V rated tires, and are NOS. I just have the pair, unfortunately, my plan was to find some 15x6" to match, but alas... no luck. So I'm not going to use these. And yes, I have had them for that long without use. The top photo was taken 3 days ago.

Would like to get at least $600 + shipping, I've got more than that invested, and they are rare after all. Alpina center caps included. These will work on a 2002, but I think not with this size tire.

SALE PENDING

pics:

Alpinas 15x7

Outside #2

Inside #2, older photo taken just after tires mounted

Guest Anonymous

will only fit on the rear of a 2002 if you have turbo flares or box flares. If you think they will fit by rolling the fenders or cutting away metal think again. If the car has any type of lowering springs mounted the problem is worse. I will mount these on my E21. Let me know.

shermanmartinez@hotmail.com

will only fit on the rear of a 2002 if you have turbo flares or box flares. If you think they will fit by rolling the fenders or cutting away metal think again. If the car has any type of lowering springs mounted the problem is worse. I will mount these on my E21. Let me know.

shermanmartinez@hotmail.com

Mine fit on the rear with no rubbing issues anymore (15x7), running a stiff spring, 195/45 tyre and lip work. See pic in sig.

It'll take work to fit, but it is possible.