what are my seatbelt options?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

i dont know if this is a common problem BUT my seatbelts are all screwed up...

either theyre not long enough or something, and theyre hard to use and never extend...anyway theyre really bad. and what i'm wondering is what i should replace them with? can you buy them new from max. or someone? is this the best way to go? also, i thot about racing harnesses...but theyd have to fit with a normal interior somehow. and also be chick-friendly.

any ideas?

thanks a lot

02 fiend

73 inka

Guest Anonymous

...that probably would leave harnesses out. But if you check my post below there's a link to a harness supplier. My belts are like yours. Balky and I just don't like them. They are thirty years old after all. I considered buying new ones-Maximillian can set you up and they'll work fine, but I want the added security, not to mention the "manliness" of harnesses.

Guest Anonymous

URL: http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/ths916m3/myhomepage/profile.html?mtbrand=AOL_US

The seatbelts that were in my car were short and frayed. I found some "newer" ones at pick and pull and they are much longer. I dont remember the year car I pulled them out of. I do know that the release buttons on them are a bright orange or red. Not like the old ones I had.