14th Annual SoCal Vintage BMW Meet 2021! “All couped up”

Registration is still open. Rally from NorCal is scheduled for Friday. Post your event photos.

SoCal Vintage is Here! 

Post your photos!

where to find a distributor any more?

dcp14

Looking for a dizzy for a 1975 2002A VIN2381325 (prod 12/74)

BMW 12111271717

Bosch 0231 176 059

They're no longer available from the dealer (or anywhere else, it seems) and mine is beyond rebuilding.

Put a call into Beyond2 and 2002AD

Any other thoughts, please?

Thanks,

Dave

Philadelphia, PA

Email me (use the link above), I'll check my box of cores for a good one or a core/rebuildable unit.

note: rebuilding / curving is a service I provide... not marketed or 'favorited' as well as others who do it (Advanced Distributor is one), but can tell you they're running in local street and race cars with good result (I offer happy pricing for select applications / individuals)

I've had a couple rebuilt with Advanced Distributors. Happy customer here, and the perform better than new...

You can always get another used 02 distributor and have it curved properly to your motor if yours is bad.

Though, unless your distributor is completely destroyed, they can be rebuilt/rebushed etc...

I've had a couple rebuilt with Advanced Distributors. Happy customer here, and the perform better than new...

You can always get another used 02 distributor and have it curved properly to your motor if yours is bad.

Though, unless your distributor is completely destroyed, they can be rebuilt/rebushed etc...

Man I second that. I received my distributor back from Advanced last week and all I can say is WOW. Incredible job. Worth every penny

Man I second that. I reveived my distributor back from Advanced last week and all I can say is WOW. Incredible job. Worth every penny

+3 I learned about Advanced from both the web and their small advertisement in Classic Motorsports Magazine.